Speakers: Elizabeth Larson, PMP, CBAP, CSM
Topic: What's Hot: Trends in the World of Projects
Wonder where our industry is heading? This presentation addresses hot topics in the world of projects, exploring among other things--
- Digital Transformation
- Certifications in the gig economy,
- The role of the PM and BA on Agile projects
- Agile business cases
- Why we need to be trusted advisors
- . . .and more
Attendees will be able to: discuss:
- The latest trends in business analysis and project management
- Our role on Agile projects
- What these trends mean for practitioners of business analysis and project management
Praise for past Trends presentations:
- “awesome presentation!!”
- "Wow! That's an excellent presentation. Great inputs from a person with a vast experience and knowledge in the field of business analysis and project management."
- “Absolutely fantastic presentation. One of the most valuable I´ve seen in the last years. Congratulations, Elizabeth.”
- “Thanks a lot for the fantastic presentation, and the Q&As are also wonderful. Look forward to your next session presentation.”
- “Informative, insightful, excellent presentation. Thanks”
- “Excellent presentation. Thank you very much for sharing your expertise, insights and knowledge”
- “I love the key takeaways. I equally love the Q&A. Thank you Elizabeth Larson for this presentation.”
Elizabeth Larson, PMP, CBAP, CSM is Co-Principal and CEO of Watermark Learning and has over 30 years of experience in project management and business analysis. Elizabeth’s speaking history includes repeat keynotes and presentations for national and international conferences on five continents.
Elizabeth has co-authored five books and chapters published in four additional books, as well as articles that appear regularly in BA Times, Project Times, and Modern Analyst. Elizabeth was a lead author on the PMBOK® Guide 4th and 5th editions, as well as the BA Practice Guide, the BABOK® Guide 2.0, and an expert reviewer on the BABOK® Guide 3.0, and the PMI standard in Business Analysis.
Elizabeth enjoys traveling, hiking, reading, theater, and spending time with her 6 grandsons.
PDU Awarded for Attendance: 1
Date: January 31, 2018
Time: 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Location: Conference Call only. Registration required to attend for PDU credit.
1. WebEx link Diane's WebEx: https://regionsbank.webex.com/meet/dweldon
2. Conference Line/ Access Code : 1-800-697-4304 Access Code: 205 910 7213
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234
4. Click "Join".
To join the teleconference only:
- PMI Central Alabama Member - Free
- NON PMI Central Alabama Member - $2.50
PMPs receive PDUs for presenting at an ALFISIG meeting. If you are interested in presenting a topic or know someone who might be interested, please let us know at email@example.com.
If you have comments or suggestions to improve ALFISIG, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want your feedback!
Meetings occur on the last Wednesday of the month and agenda's will be sent as announcement.
Please visit the Alfisig Website: http://alfisig.wordpress.com/ for current and previous happenings.