Speaker: Jim Purcell, Acting Secretary of Information Technology for the State of Alabama
Topic: Project Management in Government
PDU Awarded for Attendance: 1 (Strategic and Business Management PDU)
Date: February 20, 2018
Time: 11:15 am - 12:30 pm (food service begins at 11:15 am and meeting starts at 11:30 am)
Location: Iz the Place
Cost: Lunch (pre-registered)
- $20.00 Members or walk-ins with no meal
- $15.00 Members with no meal
- $25.00 Non-Members or Walk-ins*
- $10.00 Student (with valid ID)
*Walk-ins are welcome. Meals are available to walk-ins on a first come, first served basis. Online registration ends on Friday, February 16.
Any registrant to any PMI Central Alabama event may cancel their registration at any time without notice or reason; however, refunds will be awarded as follows:
- A 100% refund, less a processing fee of $5.00 or a 90% refund (whichever is greater) for requests received prior to the event cutoff date.
- A 50% refund for requests received after the event cutoff date but no less than 48 hours before the event.
- No refund for requests received within 48 hours of the event.
The cancellation must be processed prior to 11:59 PM on the day of the cutoff date listed in the event registration information. For example, if June 19 is listed as the event cutoff date, cancellations must be processed no later than 11:59 PM on June 19 to receive a refund of 100% less $5.00 or a 90% refund.
If a registrant cannot attend the event, the registration may be sold or given to someone else. The replacement person must bring a note from the original registrant to the event authorizing the change and present said note at the event registration table. The replacement will be added to the event registration and given education (PDU) credit for the event, if applicable. The original registrant will receive no education (PDU) credit for the event.
PMI Central Alabama enjoys snapping and sharing photos! Being involved with PMI Central Alabama brings you the opportunity to have your picture shared on our Facebook, Linkedin and/or Twitter sites in addition to our website.