EBSCO Industries, Inc. has an opportunity for a Project Manager to organize and oversee multiple cross-functional projects. This position will work closely with all levels of management as well as multiple Business owners in order to organize, document, and communicate delivery milestones for ongoing projects.
- Implement and oversee a Project Management Methodology for technical initiatives, maintaining consistent standards.
- Create project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Invoke appropriate change control in order to manage scope (feature creep).
- Communicate with all levels of the organization (including Executive level) regarding the project status, issues, risks and other pertinent information.
- Ensure proper planning is done in order to efficiently transition between project phases and areas of responsibility.
- Minimize EBSCO’s exposure and risk on projects.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Work closely with project stakeholders to effectively manage resources on projects and ensure milestones and deadlines are met.
- Associate’s Degree
- 5+ years of IT project management experience.
- 1-2 years of experience with MS Project
- 1 year of experience with Lean Principles and Methodology
- 1 year of experience working with or reporting to C-Suite or GMs/Presidents
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Experience managing technical implementation projects
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Understanding of ITIL principles