Surgical Care Affiliates(SCA)
IT Diligence and Integrations Project Manager
Job Posting End Date
SCA is seeking an IT Diligence and Integration Project Manager (PM) to facilitate the delivery of multiple, concurrent IT Acquisition and Integration projects as part of the overall Merger and Acquisition lifecycle. This role will be a key driver and organizational change agent in a new business strategy that is being implemented.
Below is a listing of responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Manage multiple projects with dynamic requirements.
- Collaborate with different technology teams, to determine the specifications of the project.
- Collaborate with engineers and architects to determine the specifications of the project.
- Lead assigned projects to a successful completion within appropriate timeframe.
General Project Management
- Develop and utilize project plans and other tools to set typical project milestones, dependencies, and risk logs to set expectations with internal and external teams.
- Track project performance, to include, but not limited to, cost, schedule, and scope.
- The ability to balancing the constraints of resource availability, project timelines, and customer expectations.
- Identifying and document IT requirements
- Partnering with IT teams to document integration approach, design, and budget
- Proactively identifying and managing risks and issues
- Proactively build and manage the IT Integration schedules and provide milestones to the larger business integration schedule.
- Meet budgetary, technical, and business objectives and adjust project constraints based on resource analysis.
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment; able to manage project tasks, scope change, and schedules to keep projects on-track.
- Prepare assigned project resources with necessary project-related information, ensuring proper understanding of project requirements, roles & responsibilities, work processes, and success criteria.
- Identify, manage, and change order new requirements.
- Participate in discovery meetings through project post-mortems.
- StakeholdersAbility to collaborate with engineers, architects, and construction personnel.
- Extensive communication with key leads across the organization to ensure seamless integration.
- Provide status reports and briefings, as needed, to stakeholders, including executive leadership, on project status.
- Conduct meetings with various stakeholders, SMEs, and vendors to develop SOWs, manage scope, establish expectations, and ensure successful performance of project.
- Assist with developing new processes and tools that improve the performance and effectiveness of the project management delivery.
Application Due Date