2021 PMI Mid-South Professional Development Days (Two-day event)
Join us for the Second Annual Mid-South Professional Development Day!
September 22 & 23, 2021 - 8:30 am to 3:30 pm CDT
Last year, the Chapter PDD joined forces with other chapters to create a combined virtual event, and it was a huge success. This year, we are expanding to include seven chapters from Regions 5 & 14 to participate in the virtual learning event this year. Speakers will be announced soon!
Professional Virtual Conference experience:
- Live presentations by engaging speakers across PMI Talent Triangle (Technical, Leadership, & Business Strategy)
- Two days of topics to challenge you and to help you improve your knowledge and skillsets
- The opportunity to earn 16+ PDUs towards certification renewal
- On-demand viewing for ALL sessions for at least 90 days after the live event is completed
- Ability to ask questions of the speaker via monitored chat during live sessions
- Networking with attendees, speakers, and sponsors
- Access materials or presentations that speakers and sponsors have provided
- Support for your event experience if you have questions via both live chat and FAQs
The registration fee for each attendee is $100.00 USD, and the fee/registration process is the same for PMI Global and local Chapter members, non-members, and large groups. There are no separate corporate/group rates since it is an online and regional event.
Registration closes on September 16, 2021 @11:59PM. Please note that registration is generally not refundable unless extenuating circumstances apply. Refund requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.