BOARD OF DIRECTORS NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN!
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE ON A LEADERSHIP ROLE?
THEN IT’S TIME TO TAKE ACTION AND RUN FOR AN OFFICER POSITION
WITH THE PMI CENTRAL ALABAMA CHAPTER!
BOARD POSITIONS OPEN FOR NOMINATIONS:
- pdf President Elect (114 KB) (Note: This is a three year commitment and becomes President in 2022)
- pdf Vice President of Programs (115 KB)
- pdf Vice President of Communications (113 KB)
- pdf Vice President of Marketing (160 KB)
- pdf Vice President of Education (113 KB)
- pdf PMI Educational Foundation (PMIEF) Liaison (113 KB)
Check out the pdf PMICAC Board Q&A (242 KB) to learn more about the positions above!
Chapter Bylaws Article V – PMI Central Alabama Board of Directors, Section 2 states:
“The Board shall consist of the officers of PMI Central Alabama elected by the membership and shall be members in good standing of PMI® and of PMI Central Alabama and reside in the central Alabama geographical area covered by PMI Central Alabama Chapter by its charter with PMI® at the time of their nomination and for the duration of their term if elected..”
Nominations for the above positions are open for election to a two-year term of January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2022:
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO BE NOMINATED
1. Nominate yourself: Submit a
Candidate Information form
and your resume to nominate yourself for the PMI Central Alabama Board of Directors 2020 elections.
2. Nominate a colleague: Contact a qualified nominee and send them this information. Ask them to complete a document Candidate Information form (42 KB) , list you as the nominator and submit their resume with the completed form.
|Nominations accepted||July 28, 2020 to August 31, 2020|
|Present candidates to membership||September 15, 2020|
|Elections held||September 21, 2020 to October 30, 2020|
|Results announced||November 6, 2020|
|New officer transition period||November 9, 2020 to December 31, 2020|
|New officers take formal office||January 1, 2021|
Send all nominations to Stephen Volz, DBA, PMP, CMQ-OE.