BOARD OF DIRECTORS NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN! ARE YOU READY TO TAKE ON A LEADERSHIP ROLE?
THEN IT’S TIME TO TAKE ACTION AND RUN FOR AN OFFICER POSITION WITH THE PMI CENTRAL ALABAMA CHAPTER!
BOARD POSITIONS OPEN FOR NOMINATIONS:
• President Elect (Note: This is a three year commitment and becomes President in 2023)
• Vice President of Administration
• Vice President of Finance
• Vice President of Membership
• Vice President of Special Projects
Chapter Bylaws Article V – PMI Central Alabama Board of Directors, Section 2 states:
“The Board shall consist of the officers of PMI Central Alabama elected by the membership and shall be members in good standing of PMI® and of PMI Central Alabama and reside in the central Alabama geographical area covered by PMI Central Alabama Chapter by its charter with PMI® at the time of their nomination and for the duration of their term if elected..”
Nominations for the above positions are open for election to a two-year term of January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2023:
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO BE NOMINATED
1. Nominate yourself: Submit a document Candidate Information form (42 KB) and your resume to nominate yourself for the PMI Central Alabama Board of Directors 2021 elections.
2. Nominate a colleague: Contact a qualified nominee and send them this information. Ask them to complete a document Candidate Information form (42 KB) , list you as the nominator and submit their resume with the completed form.
|Nominations accepted||July 30, 2021 to October 1, 2021|
|Present candidates to membership||October 15, 2021|
|Elections held||October 18, 2021 to November 5, 2021|
|Results announced||November 12, 2021|
|New officer transition period||November 15, 2021 to December 31, 2021|
|New officers take formal office||January 1, 2022|
Send all nominations to Kimberly Bennett, MEng, PMP.