BOARD OF DIRECTORS NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN! ARE YOU READY TO TAKE ON A LEADERSHIP ROLE?
THEN IT’S TIME TO TAKE ACTION AND RUN FOR AN OFFICER POSITION WITH THE PMI CENTRAL ALABAMA CHAPTER!
BOARD POSITIONS OPEN FOR NOMINATIONS:
• pdf President Elect (114 KB) (Note: This is a three year commitment and becomes President in 2024)
• pdf Vice President of Programs (115 KB)
• pdf Vice President of Marketing (160 KB)
• pdf Vice President of Communications (113 KB)
• pdf Vice President of Education (113 KB)
Chapter Bylaws Article V – PMI Central Alabama Board of Directors, Section 2 states:
“The Board shall consist of the officers of PMI Central Alabama elected by the membership and shall be members in good standing of PMI and of PMI Central Alabama and reside in the central Alabama geographical area covered by PMI Central Alabama Chapter by its charter with PMI at the time of their nomination and for the duration of their term if elected.”
Nominations for the above positions are open for election to a two-year term of January 1, 2023 through December 31, 2024:
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO BE NOMINATED
1. Nominate yourself: Submit a pdf Candidate Information Form (76 KB) , your resume, candidate statement (short bio) and a photo to nominate yourself for the PMI Central Alabama Board of Directors 2022 elections.
2. Nominate a colleague: Contact a qualified nominee and send them this information. Ask them to complete a pdf Candidate Information Form (76 KB) , list you as the nominator and submit their resume, short bio and a photo with the completed form.
|Nominations accepted||August 17, 2022 to October 3, 2022|
|Present candidates to membership||October 14, 2022|
|Elections held||October 17, 2022 to November 4, 2022|
|Results announced||November 14, 2022|
|New officer transition period||November 15, 2022 to December 31, 2022|
|New officers take formal office||January 1, 2023|
Send all nominations to Kimberly Bennett, MEng, PMP.