We need you!
Are you interested in being on the cutting edge of something new? Are you passionate about a subject? Do you have a nugget of wisdom or a life lesson to share?
We are looking for people to present a short, “S-Talk” at the symposium on Monday, May 14th. S-Talks are short, engaging, to the point, discussions that can be about a story, a new idea, a life lesson, a deeper understanding about a subject, sharing a nugget of wisdom or making the most of each day. The talks could be about project management, leadership, life, work-life balance, or business oriented - get creative. A $250 gift card & other awesome prizes are up for grabs. Submit an idea today!
- You will need to submit an idea to Theresa Cook by Wednesday, May 9th.
- All final presentations will need to be submitted by Friday, May 11th for final review.
- The presentation can not be longer than 15 minutes.
- There can be no longer than 6 slides for the presentation (but not required).
- No religion or political topics.